LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Unhealthy, UV Index:11
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 71F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 91F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
Night: T-storms. Low 72F. Winds E at 3 mph.
T-storms. High 91F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 89F and low 70F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 90F and low 72F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 90F and low 73F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 91F and low 76F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 92F and low 77F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 95F and low 78F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 94F and low 80F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast
- Rescuers in Indian landslide say hopes for survivors 'bleak'
- $11 million to support new water conservation for drought-stricken Colorado River
- Mud, rain hamper landslide rescue in India
- Tropical Storm Bertha approaches Caribbean