LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 91F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Fair. Low 63F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 90F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 64F. Light winds.
Mostly Cloudy. High 89F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 89F and low 69F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 89F and low 69F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 88F and low 68F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 87F and low 71F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 88F and low 73F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 91F and low 72F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 89F and low 75F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Crews increase containment in blazes
California fire officials are optimistic they may soon have the upper hand.
- Storms knock down US-Mexico fence in Arizona
- Russia restores contact with gecko-filled space capsule
- Massive green algae outbreak a threat on Lake Erie as waters warm
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- U.S. coastal flooding on the rise, government study finds