LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 49F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Showers. High 67F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 45F. Light winds.
Sunny. High 77F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 49F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Mostly Cloudy. High 80F and low 53F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 81F and low 55F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 84F and low 48F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 78F and low 56F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 80F and low 61F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 60F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?