LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 57F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 75F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Clear. Low 45F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 82F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F and low 59F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 76F and low 62F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 78F and low 53F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 41F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 38F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 43F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 43F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says