LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 61F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 39F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 66F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 49F. Winds SE at 7 mph.
T-storms. High 68F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Sunny. High 74F and low 49F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 77F and low 56F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 55F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 76F and low 53F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 82F and low 60F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 60F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 62F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth