LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 73F. Winds W at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 74F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 54F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 59F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 62F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 81F and low 66F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 64F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 65F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 66F. Winds NE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 65F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest