LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 82F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 55F. Winds W at 14 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 65F. Winds N at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 48F. Winds N at 13 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 71F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 62F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 80F and low 63F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 55F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 70F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 68F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 68F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 68F. Winds E at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'