LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 84F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 38F. Winds NW at 14 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 58F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Clear. Low 31F. Light winds.
Sunny. High 70F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Showers. High 76F and low 55F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 75F and low 55F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 41F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 64F and low 45F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 74F and low 46F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 56F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 78F and low 58F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea