LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 99F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 69F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 91F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Fair. Low 66F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 87F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
Mostly Cloudy. High 89F and low 66F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 87F and low 68F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 86F and low 68F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 87F and low 73F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 88F and low 72F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 69F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 84F and low 71F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Crews increase containment in blazes
California fire officials are optimistic they may soon have the upper hand.
- Russia restores contact with gecko-filled space capsule
- Massive green algae outbreak a threat on Lake Erie as waters warm
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- U.S. coastal flooding on the rise, government study finds
- Air assault helps control Yosemite wildfire