LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 83F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Fog. Low 65F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Fair. Low 65F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 89F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:11
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 87F and low 69F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 84F and low 64F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 61F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 63F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 72F and low 64F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 69F and low 66F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 63F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- Severe storms to return to Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock
- Typhoon weakens after landing in southeast China