LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 47F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Fog. Low 34F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 44F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 72F and low 47F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 72F and low 49F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 48F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 31F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 53F and low 41F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 51F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 45F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest