LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 76F. Winds SW at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Showers. Low 37F. Winds NW at 17 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 49F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 26F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 58F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 45F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 64F and low 45F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 40F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 45F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 68F and low 48F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 59F and low 37F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 58F and low 42F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC