LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 92F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 74F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 97F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 77F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
T-storms. High 97F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 65F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 84F and low 65F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 85F and low 66F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 86F and low 68F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 73F and low 72F. Winds NE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 73F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 86F and low 72F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen