LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 93F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 74F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 98F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 77F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
T-storms. High 95F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 85F and low 64F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 84F and low 64F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 86F and low 66F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 86F and low 69F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 71F and low 71F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 72F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 87F and low 70F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen