LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 46F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 77F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 55F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 81F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 51F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Showers. High 72F and low 55F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 71F and low 57F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 53F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 72F and low 47F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 66F and low 48F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 48F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says