LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 41F. Winds N at 25 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds NE at 25 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 54F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 42F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 50F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 44F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 43F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 48F and low 38F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 42F and low 28F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 43F and low 35F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 53F and low 39F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 50F and low 41F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest