LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 80F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 62F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 67F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
T-storms. High 84F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
T-storms. High 83F and low 60F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 56F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 59F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 63F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 83F and low 66F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 65F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 65F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest