LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 63F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Light winds.
Day: Showers. High 65F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 50F. Winds W at 8 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 63F and low 41F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 62F and low 44F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 59F and low 46F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 49F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 45F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 45F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 46F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Landslide threatening Wyoming resort town slows to a crawl
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday