LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 25F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 48F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Snow Showers. Low 33F. Winds NW at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 42F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 53F and low 37F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Showers. High 55F and low 31F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 40F and low 26F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 37F and low 10F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 34F and low 27F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 43F and low 25F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 44F and low 33F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest