LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 61F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 79F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 57F. Light winds.
Showers. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Showers. High 83F and low 61F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 83F and low 63F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 82F and low 63F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 82F and low 68F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 86F and low 66F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 84F and low 64F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 83F and low 65F. Winds NW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Crews increase containment in blazes
California fire officials are optimistic they may soon have the upper hand.
- Storms knock down US-Mexico fence in Arizona
- Russia restores contact with gecko-filled space capsule
- Massive green algae outbreak a threat on Lake Erie as waters warm
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- U.S. coastal flooding on the rise, government study finds