LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 62F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 34F. Winds E at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Showers. High 69F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 39F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 43F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 54F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 40F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 62F and low 45F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 43F. Winds N at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 46F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area