LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Clear. Low 50F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 79F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 60F. Light winds.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 82F and low 64F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 79F and low 60F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 74F and low 56F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 59F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 61F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 85F and low 67F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 85F and low 62F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China
- Severe storms to return to Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock