LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 43F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 60F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 38F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 36F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Mostly Cloudy. High 63F and low 46F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 66F and low 50F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 36F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 57F and low 41F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 53F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F and low 56F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- New hurricane forecast maps to show flood risk from storm surge
- Freeze leaves Florida panhandle with dead trees