LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 42F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Day: Snow Showers. High 37F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Snow Showers. Low 20F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 30F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 40F and low 29F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Showers. High 41F and low 18F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 24F and low 15F. Winds NE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 23F and low 15F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 37F and low 24F. Winds SW at 25 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 32F and low 19F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 35F and low 0F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today