LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Blowing Snow. High 24F. Winds NE at 26 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Blowing Snow. Low 4F. Winds N at 23 mph.
Day: Snow Showers. High 16F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Snow Showers. Low 1F. Winds SW at 6 mph.
Snow Showers. High 38F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Snow Showers. High 36F and low 11F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 22F and low 3F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 23F and low 2F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Ice / Snow
Ice / Snow. High 31F and low 32F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 33F and low 20F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 24F and low 4F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 24F and low 13F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC