LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds S at 9 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 55F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 38F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Showers. High 49F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 57F and low 44F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 55F and low 44F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 59F and low 43F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 31F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 53F and low 40F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 49F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 51F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?