LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Clear. Low 53F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 79F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 65F. Winds S at 10 mph.
T-storms. High 76F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 76F and low 57F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Showers. High 72F and low 55F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 57F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 60F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 62F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 83F and low 65F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 65F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest