LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 40F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Snow. Low 6F. Winds NW at 23 mph.
Day: Snow Showers. High 12F. Winds NW at 25 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 0F. Winds NW at 7 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 34F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 44F and low 18F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Snow Showers. High 31F and low 11F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 27F and low 11F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 31F and low 31F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 35F and low 21F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 27F and low 7F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sleet. High 31F and low 15F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Rare diamond reveals Earth's interior is all wet
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England