LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 47F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 25F. Winds E at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 53F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Rain / Snow. Low 36F. Light winds.
Mostly Cloudy. High 47F and low 31F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 37F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 43F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 40F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 31F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 42F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 61F and low 50F. Winds SE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?