LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Isolated Thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 59F. Light winds.
Day: T-storms. High 70F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 60F. Light winds.
T-storms. High 73F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 76F and low 57F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 78F and low 54F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 77F and low 54F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 75F and low 55F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 73F and low 57F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 72F and low 63F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Fog. High 65F and low 59F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast