LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 48F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 35F. Winds NE at 9 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 50F. Winds E at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds NE at 8 mph.
Rain. High 52F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 56F and low 44F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 45F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 48F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 63F and low 42F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 55F and low 40F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 69F and low 50F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 48F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?