LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 81F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 70F. Winds E at 8 mph.
Day: Showers. High 78F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 68F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
T-storms. High 76F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 78F and low 69F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 69F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 76F and low 68F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 67F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 85F and low 69F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 78F and low 70F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 73F. Winds NE at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast