LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 36F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 21F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 18F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 32F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Snow Showers. High 35F and low 24F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Showers. High 41F and low 20F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 30F and low 15F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 28F and low 7F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 27F and low 26F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 38F and low 24F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 37F and low 26F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest