LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 46F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 31F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 47F. Winds NE at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 32F. Winds NE at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 51F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 40F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 40F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 47F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 43F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 58F and low 40F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 46F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 51F and low 46F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?