LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 75F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Clear. Low 66F. Winds SW at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 69F. Winds S at 15 mph.
T-storms. High 75F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 75F and low 68F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 75F and low 66F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 66F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 67F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 70F and low 66F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 71F and low 65F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Fog. High 72F and low 67F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest