LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 38F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds NW at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 35F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds W at 7 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds W at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Mostly Cloudy. High 44F and low 33F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 37F and low 28F. Winds NE at 22 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 32F and low 22F. Winds N at 29 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 35F and low 39F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 43F and low 37F. Winds SW at 24 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 43F and low 25F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 31F and low 21F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late