LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Cloudy. High 49F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 24F. Winds W at 15 mph.
Day: Snow Showers. High 26F. Winds NW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 14F. Winds NW at 19 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 35F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 45F and low 32F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain. High 39F and low 24F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 31F and low 22F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 34F and low 40F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 35F. Winds W at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 38F and low 25F. Winds NW at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 32F and low 26F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'