LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Fog. Low 55F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 62F. Winds S at 7 mph.
T-storms. High 80F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 76F and low 56F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 71F and low 50F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 52F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 57F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 62F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 81F and low 59F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 79F and low 64F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest