LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 41F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Snow. Low 26F. Winds N at 15 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 40F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 25F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 46F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Rain. High 53F and low 40F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Rain. High 58F and low 42F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 45F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 53F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 58F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 59F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 39F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth