LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 34F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Fair. Low 9F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 25F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 15F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 43F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Rain. High 43F and low 31F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 37F and low 19F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 30F and low 16F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 40F and low 26F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 43F and low 25F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 38F and low 30F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 48F and low 27F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest