LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 68F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Clear. Low 45F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 74F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 53F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 74F and low 57F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
T-storms. High 71F and low 46F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 56F and low 38F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 34F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 57F and low 41F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 46F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 73F and low 54F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
Love Love Love Summer in September with those "cool" nights :D
Now, just a few rainy nights...Perrrrrfect!
HELLO BILLY JOE BADER DEAF
GOOD HOT LIKE YOU USED SHORT LEE KEEP YOU COOL
HAPPY GO SEPT 7.13 GO S.D.C. FUNNY GOOD TIME
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought