LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 36F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 19F. Winds W at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 46F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 33F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 36F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Rain. High 51F and low 29F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 37F and low 21F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 42F and low 28F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 53F and low 32F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 31F. Winds NW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 51F and low 31F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late