LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 71F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 50F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 68F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 50F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Sunny. High 67F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Sunny. High 73F and low 55F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 74F and low 53F. Light winds. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 70F and low 52F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 64F and low 48F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 49F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 44F. Winds NW at 31 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 45F. Winds NW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing