LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Cloudy. High 38F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 32F. Winds N at 10 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Snow Showers. Low 33F. Winds NW at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 43F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 47F and low 39F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 51F and low 33F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 36F and low 27F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 34F and low 13F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 35F and low 28F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 42F and low 26F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 42F and low 34F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
Mother Nature is sure playing her nasty tricks on us all. Sad so many had to suffer this winter.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest