LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 63F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 53F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Showers. High 72F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 76F and low 55F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 76F and low 59F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 75F and low 59F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 77F and low 56F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 53F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 77F and low 60F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 61F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?