LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 49F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds E at 9 mph.
Day: Rain. High 53F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 42F. Winds SW at 13 mph.
Showers. High 49F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Showers. High 44F and low 38F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Partly Cloudy. High 48F and low 35F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 53F and low 38F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 51F and low 40F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 52F and low 44F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 41F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 42F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late