LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 51F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Rain. Low 35F. Winds S at 13 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 47F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 47F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Rain. High 51F and low 36F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Rain. High 54F and low 38F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 40F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 64F and low 41F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 67F and low 47F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 59F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 44F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth