LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 39F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 18F. Winds N at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 30F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 10F. Winds SW at 7 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 48F and low 29F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Rain / Snow
Rain / Snow. High 39F and low 17F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 30F and low 14F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 36F and low 23F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 45F and low 24F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 36F and low 27F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 23F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late