LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 81F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Showers. Low 60F. Winds E at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 82F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 59F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 64F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 83F and low 66F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 84F and low 68F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 82F and low 64F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 78F and low 65F. Winds SE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 82F and low 65F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 81F and low 70F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California