LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 44F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Day: Showers. High 57F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 61F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 49F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 65F and low 44F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 67F and low 45F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 46F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 71F and low 56F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 44F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 32F. Winds SW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?