LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 90F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 72F. Winds SW at 11 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 80F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 61F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 60F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 81F and low 66F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 81F and low 63F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 79F and low 61F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 75F and low 58F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 76F and low 56F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 79F and low 59F. Winds NE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- First fatality in Washington wildfire
Cooler weather and lower winds aid firefighters in the wildfire that left one dead.
- An unlikely impact: Drought provides refined California surf
- World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
- Better weather to aid in Washington wildfire fight
- Atlantic could yield tropical storm this week
- China death toll rises to 33