LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Drizzle. High 54F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 33F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 72F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 44F. Light winds.
Partly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 50F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Showers. High 77F and low 55F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 78F and low 51F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 44F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 49F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 56F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 49F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest