LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 65F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 40F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 59F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Sunny. High 61F and low 32F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain. High 45F and low 29F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 37F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 42F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 63F and low 42F. Winds E at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 42F. Winds SE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 62F and low 47F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing