LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 65F. Winds E at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Fair. Low 41F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 71F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Night: Showers. Low 54F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Showers. High 70F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 51F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 52F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 80F and low 56F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 81F and low 57F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 85F and low 60F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 81F and low 60F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 82F and low 64F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?