LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 60F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 40F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 70F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 46F. Light winds.
Showers. High 73F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 50F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 77F and low 54F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 46F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 62F and low 35F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 65F and low 40F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 63F and low 47F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 66F and low 49F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops