LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 92F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 62F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 87F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Showers. Low 58F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 87F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 91F and low 60F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Mostly Sunny. High 96F and low 62F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 94F and low 55F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 84F and low 58F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 78F and low 64F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 88F and low 68F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 88F and low 67F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Super-freezing winters could become the norm
Climate change could change jet stream path, officials warn.
- Scientists find Earth-sized world in orbit friendly to life
- Peru's Ubinas volcano erupts
- Spring snow slams areas from Duluth to Ontario
- The polar vortex is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?