LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 73F. Winds W at 26 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds N at 6 mph.
Day: Showers. High 63F. Winds NE at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 38F. Winds NE at 7 mph.
Sunny. High 64F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 40F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 41F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 28F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 35F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 55F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 65F and low 47F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 48F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
Climate scientists try to determine whether the planet will reach a tipping point.
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late