LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 76F. Winds SW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Clear. Low 35F. Winds NW at 17 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 52F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 28F. Light winds.
Sunny. High 61F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 67F and low 46F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 65F and low 45F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 35F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 42F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 70F and low 43F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 68F and low 46F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 41F. Winds S at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'