LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 54F. Winds S at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds NW at 21 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 42F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 29F. Winds E at 3 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 51F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 61F and low 43F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 62F and low 41F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 43F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 68F and low 48F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 73F and low 60F. Winds S at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 80F and low 62F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 42F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?