LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 45F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 28F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 47F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 32F. Light winds.
Showers. High 49F and low 36F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 35F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 53F and low 42F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 39F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 43F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 40F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 41F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?