LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Snow. High 33F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:2
Night: Freezing Rain. Low 17F. Winds NE at 23 mph.
Day: Blowing Snow. High 23F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 6F. Winds NW at 14 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 27F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Showers. High 41F and low 24F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 34F and low 10F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 26F and low 9F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 30F and low 29F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 37F and low 28F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 34F and low 15F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 21F and low 12F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC