LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 46F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Rain. Low 18F. Winds N at 18 mph.
Day: Snow Showers. High 21F. Winds NW at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Clear. Low 13F. Winds W at 15 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 36F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Mostly Cloudy. High 51F and low 32F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 41F and low 22F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 30F and low 19F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 35F and low 34F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 46F and low 28F. Winds W at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 32F and low 19F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 28F and low 19F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
I sure hope March winds brings in the lions, because what's next? hmmm....lamb!
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea