LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 69F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: T-storms. Low 61F. Light winds.
Day: Showers. High 74F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Fog. Low 64F. Light winds.
Showers. High 78F and low 67F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F and low 67F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 79F and low 65F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 65F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 58F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 80F and low 63F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 81F and low 61F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
I sure hope March winds brings in the lions, because what's next? hmmm....lamb!
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California