LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 60F. Winds NW at 26 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 40F. Winds NW at 11 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 45F. Winds S at 6 mph.
T-storms. High 59F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 55F and low 43F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 44F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 44F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 42F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 37F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 46F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 46F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
I sure hope March winds brings in the lions, because what's next? hmmm....lamb!
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy