LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds NW at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Clear. Low 38F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 46F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Mostly Cloudy. High 66F and low 49F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 57F and low 43F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 43F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 42F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 67F and low 46F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 45F. Winds N at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 43F. Winds N at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
I sure hope March winds brings in the lions, because what's next? hmmm....lamb!
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest
An avalanche on Mount Everest killed at least 12 guides and left four missing.
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area
- Bright idea or shady scheme? Cosmetic company wants to lighten moon
- US Easter Sunday weather: Plains face most disruptions