LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 65F. Winds N at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 41F. Winds N at 13 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 73F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Light winds.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Sunny. High 76F and low 49F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 77F and low 54F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 81F and low 59F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 81F and low 58F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 51F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 73F and low 50F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 48F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area